This Poached Halibut with Tarragon Cream Sauce recipe is one of our favorites. We’ve made it many times and tried to perfect it (according to our tastes, of course). Feel free to experiment with some things, like cod instead of halibut, but follow this recipe once and you’ll have a good starting point.
Thanks to Gordon Ramsay for this recipe…this recipe was adapted from his and ours isn’t extremely different. (By the way, not expecting a “you’re welcome” from Gordon, but that would be cool…js). Find the original recipe in Gordon Ramsay’s Cooking with Friends cookbook!
If you give this recipe for Poached Halibut with Tarragon Cream Sauce a try, leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram @cooking_with_wine!
If you like this recipe, check out some of our other popular Seafood recipes below:
- Grilled Swordfish with Summer Gremolata
- Grilled Salmon with Passion Fruit Glaze
- Spicy Ginger Garlic Shrimp Skewers
- Blackened Garlic Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Cream Sauce
- Delicious Red Snapper Amandine
- Easy Homemade Creamy Clam Chowder