This poached halibut recipe is one of our favorites. We’ve made it many times and tried to perfect it (according to our tastes, of course). Feel free to experiment with some things, like cod instead of halibut. But follow this recipe once and you’ll have a good starting point. Thanks to Gordon Ramsay for this recipe…his recipe is what gave us the idea and ours isn’t extremely different. (By the way, not expecting a “you’re welcome” from Gordon, but that would be cool…js). Oh, you’ll have leftover sauce…it’s great on rice or a number of things the next day. So don’t waste it! Find the original recipe in Gordon Ramsay’s Cooking with Friends cookbook!
About Angela & Mark
We are Angela and Mark from Cooking with Wine Blog! We are sharing our passion of all things food and drink here on the blog, including recipes, cooking tips, shopping guides, reviews and more!
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Bavarian Cream & Raspberry Agrodolce April 5, 2021
- Peanut Butter Jelly Thyme Cocktail April 2, 2021
- Olive and Artichoke Braised Chicken with Barley Pilaf April 1, 2021
- Goat Cheese, Spinach, Basil and Prosciutto Quiche March 24, 2021
- Blackened Garlic Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Cream Sauce March 16, 2021